IMTC participants annually define a regional project priority list. This list is prepared to showcase regionally-significant projects are seen as a priority by multiple agencies across the border, and are likely to receive broad agency support.
2015 IMTC Project Priorities
Note: These projects are not funded and do not have an identified funding source. Once funding is available they will be removed from this list.
Click on any project highlighted below to view a description.
- Exit 274 Interchange Preliminary Design
- Exit 274 Interchange Final Design
- Peace Arch/Douglas Bicycle and Pedestrian Route Improvements
- Pacific Highway Southbound Lane-to-Booth Traffic Flow Improvements
- SR 539 Congestion Relief: Lynden to H Street
- Pacific Highway Northbound Active Lane Management
- Regional Mapping of Near-Border Freight Logistics
- Regional Economic Model
- Point Roberts/Boundary Bay Border Wait Time Installation
- External traffic counts (Whatcom County borders)
- Bluetooth wait time validation