IMTC participants annually define a regional project priority list. This list is prepared to showcase regionally-significant projects are seen as a priority by multiple agencies across the border, and are likely to receive broad agency support.
2019 IMTC Project Priorities
Note: These projects are not funded and do not have an identified funding source. Once funding is available they will be removed from this list.
Click on any project highlighted below to view a description.
- RFID Travel Document Targeted Distribution Pilot & Performance Evaluation
- Pacific Highway Cross-Border Pedestrian Route Improvements
- Coordination of Binational Planning – The IMTC Program
- Cascade Gateway Border Circulation Analysis Phase II
- WA State Route 548 Rail Grade Separation Study/Design
- Commercial vehicle wait-time assessment/validation
- Additional Passenger Inspection Booths at CBP Pacific Highway
- Pacific Highway Southbound Lane-to-Booth Traffic Flow Improvements
- Pacific Highway Northbound Active Lane Management
- Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Border Wait Time System
- Cascade Gateway Border Data Warehouse 3.0 Upgrade
- CBSA Pacific Highway Port-of-Entry Redevelopment
- Douglas Metered Arrival Signal System/Anti-Idling Zone
- Abbotsford-Huntingdon/Sumas & Aldergrove/Lynden Assessment
- Regional Cross-Border Mail Study
- Boundary Bay Port-of-Entry Redevelopment
- Commercial Vehicle Freight & Operations Study
No Resources Found.