Since 1999, IMTC participants have together funded projects totalling nearly $38 million (USD) for Cascade Gateway initiatives. Funding partners include:
- U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Transport Canada
- B.C. Province
- Washington State
- Port of Bellingham
- Western Washington University
- Whatcom Council of Governments
- U.S. Department of Transportation Office of the Secretary
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- The Cascadia Center
- Regional municipalities (Abbotsford, Langley, White Rock, and Surrey in B.C. and Sumas, Blaine, and Lynden in WA State).
IMTC Funding by Source, 1999-2012
*Note: Listed in U.S. dollars. Does not include $24,557,500 from U.S. Federal Highway Administration for I-5 interchange improvements at Exit 276.